Wooden Fence Inspiration for Your Summer Backyard Improvement Project
Whether you want a fence for privacy, beauty, or just to keep the kids from running wild, building a new fence is a big summer project.
An experienced fencing contractor will help you get the job done properly, on time, and with the optimal setup for your yard. Plus, they’ll be able to advise you about the best type of fencing for your needs.
A lot of people like the look of wood fences –they’re sturdy, good for privacy, and they have a homey feel.
We’ve gathered some images of wood fence projects we’ve done to give you some inspiration for your own fencing project. Check them out!
Wood Fence Ideas for Your Backyard
Think about a beautiful gate with a wrought-iron window into the yard.
If you want function and fashion, try a double-gate.
Make your backyard your own private getaway with a classic wood fence.
Well-built wood fences are sturdy and private.
Keep your deck private with an extra height of wood fence.
Consider a lattice-top to give your fence more personality.
Incorporate various elements into your fence – a strong full-sized gate, standard wood fencing, and lattice-top along the right-side stretch.
The right fence can make your backyard into your oasis from the world.
>> If you want expert advice on the best fence for you – taking into account the fence’s purpose and your yard’s landscape – contact Quality Exterior Systems today! Set up a free in-home consultation.
Serving homeowners in Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, St. Catharines, and Niagara.
Like this? You might also like:
- Do You Know Your Rights when Signing with a Contractor in Ontario? [Video]
- How Safe Is Your Deck? [Video]
- Top 5 Benefits of a Low Maintenance Deck
- Quality Exteriors Now Installs Celect® Cellular Composite Siding! - October 12, 2017
- Your 5 Step Guide to Choosing New Windows - September 13, 2017
- 4 Signs Your Vinyl Siding Might Be Taking on Water - August 17, 2017
- 3 Tips to Help You Budget for Your Next Exterior Home Renovation Project - July 12, 2017
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Outdated Windows? - March 15, 2017
- Protect Your Eavestroughs All Winter Long with Alu-Rex [Video] - March 3, 2017
- The 3 Most Common Problems that Affect Your Siding in the Winter - February 13, 2017
- How You Can Stay Warm with Winter-Ready Windows - January 31, 2017
- 3 Ways Ice Buildups Can Damage Your Eavestroughs - January 17, 2017
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors! - December 21, 2016