Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors
As the holiday season is upon us, we reflect on the past year and those who have helped us succeed. We hope 2019 has been just as memorable for you and your loved ones. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
We wish you a merry Christmas and a successful 2020!
We will be closed from December 23rd to January 5th. We will return on January 6th, though please keep in mind that our hours have changed for the wintertime:
- Catharines: Open from 8:00am-4:00pm
- Burlington: Open from 8:00am-4:00pm
While our showrooms are closed you can always email us, firstname.lastname@example.org and we check our messages daily.
Wishing you a season of joy and a happy New Year!
At Quality Exterior Systems, we are your trusted contractors for siding, windows, and doors. We offer a wide selection of styles and materials, so you can make the best choice for your home. Contact us to schedule your free in-home consultation today.
Serving homeowners in St. Catharines, Niagara, Hamilton, Burlington, and Oakville.
Like this? You might also like:
- Quality Exterior Systems Listed In Top 3 Window Companies In St. Catharines
- Winter Is Coming: 5 Tips to Prepare Your Home
- 5 Tips for Finding Winter-Ready, Energy Efficient Windows
- Pros and Cons of Repairing and Installing Siding in the Winter
- When to Request an Estimate for Exterior Work - February 26, 2020
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors - December 18, 2019
- Quality Exterior Systems Listed In Top 3 Window Companies In St. Catharines - December 5, 2019
- Can You Cover Existing Exteriors with New Siding? - June 9, 2019
- 3 Common Wintertime Problems Homeowners Have with Their Windows - February 7, 2019
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors - December 19, 2018
- Tired of Tiger Stripes on Your Eavestroughs? Learn How to Get Rid of Them and Keep Them Away for Good - October 17, 2018
- Tips for Eliminating Window Condensation - August 31, 2018
- How Quality Installs Doors [Video] - July 10, 2018
- Have High Winds Damaged Your Home? Here’s What You Need to Know about Inspecting It. - April 5, 2018