How Quality Installs Doors [Video]
Your exterior door not only helps to give your home its character and set a good first impression for visitors, but also improves both security and energy efficiency.
At Quality Exteriors, we take great pride in our workmanship—providing stylish exterior doors for homeowners in Burlington, Hamilton, St. Catharines, and the surrounding areas and offering a five-year warranty on our work.
In this video, we give you a sneak peek at the installation process for a new exterior door. We start by removing your old door before cleaning, inspecting, and preparing the area. Then your new door is ready to be put in place.
Check out the video below to see how it’s done!
Quality Exterior Systems can help you save money with ENERGY STAR rated replacement windows and doors. Contact us today to request a free in-home consultation!
Like this? You might also like:
- Have High Winds Damaged Your Home? Here’s What You Need to Know about Inspecting It.
- Your Guide to Budgeting for New Siding
- 5 Reasons Celect® Cellular Composite Siding Is the Right Choice for Your Home
- Tired of Tiger Stripes on Your Eavestroughs? Learn How to Get Rid of Them and Keep Them Away for Good - October 17, 2018
- Tips for Eliminating Window Condensation - August 31, 2018
- How Quality Installs Doors [Video] - July 10, 2018
- Have High Winds Damaged Your Home? Here’s What You Need to Know about Inspecting It. - April 5, 2018
- Your Guide to Budgeting for New Siding - April 4, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors! - December 21, 2017
- 4 Tips to Prepare Your Home for This Year’s Wild Winter Weather - December 12, 2017
- 5 Reasons Celect® Cellular Composite Siding Is the Right Choice for Your Home - October 24, 2017
- Quality Exteriors Now Installs Celect® Cellular Composite Siding! - October 12, 2017
- Your 5 Step Guide to Choosing New Windows - September 13, 2017