5 Reasons Celect® Cellular Composite Siding Is the Right Choice for Your Home
When it’s time to pick new siding, homeowners are no stranger to choice. Vinyl, wood, and fiber cement are often popular, but have you considered Celect® Cellular Composite Siding?
Celect® Cellular Composite Siding is a new-to-market product from Royal® Building Products that pairs appealing aesthetics with easy maintenance to make it an attractive and hassle-free option.
Keep reading to discover five reasons why Celect® Cellular Composite Siding is grabbing the attention of homeowners across Sothern Ontario (and why it might be right for you home):
1. Beautiful Appearance
One of the most outstanding features of Celect® Cellular Composite Siding is how good it looks. It’s made with patented interlocking joints that ensure a seamless finish without any visible nail heads, unsightly caulking, or other buckling.
Celect® Cellular Composite Siding is available in 15 colours—frost, pearl, cotton, pottery, latte, chestnut, chocolate, oceana, willow, shale, wrought iron, carriage red, grove, pine brook, and river rock.
The variety of available boards also makes it easy to get the look of true wood without the necessary upkeep. Celect® Cellular Composite Siding is available in two types of cedar profiles (7” and 4”) as well as board-and-batten and 4” shake styles.
2. Simplified Installation
Celect® Cellular Composite Siding is designed to be installed relatively quickly. While fiber cement siding typically needs to be cut with diamond blades, Celect® Cellular Composite Siding boards and trim can be machined with woodworking tools.
3. Impressive Performance
Celect® Cellular Composite Siding features patented interlocking joints and a gravity lock design, which help to:
- Keep boards straight and secure as they expand and contract due to temperature changes between seasons.
- Eliminate the need for caulking, which reduces energy losses.
- Prevent gapping, buckling, or waving.
Celect® Cellular Composite Siding has been engineered to stand up against hurricane-strength winds (in excess of 200km/h).
4. Easy Maintenance
Celect® Cellular Composite Siding is constructed to repel and reject mould, mildew, and insects without needing to ever be repainted or re-caulked.
It’s made with a Kynar Aquatec® coating that withstands even the most challenging weather conditions and resists the damaging effects of UV radiation, discouraging fading and keeping colours vibrant. It also comes with a 25-year warranty on finish.
5. Unparalleled Energy Efficiency
When it comes to reducing energy consumption and costs, Celect® Cellular Composite Siding takes the lead:
- The Kynar Aquatic® coating reflects UV energy back into the atmosphere, which eases the burden on your home’s own air conditioning and heating.
- It’s made with a unique white substrate that decreases heat absorption during hot summers.
- It’s able to insulate up to 70% better than wood.
- Its R-value is almost twice as high compared to both wood and fiber cement.
Whatever your reason—whether you want siding that’s easy to look after or quite frankly just looks great—Celect® Cellular Composite Siding might be just the product you’ve been searching for.
At Quality Exteriors, we’re your installation experts for Celect® Cellular Composite Siding. Request your free in-home estimate today!
Like this? Check out:
- Your 5 Step Guide to Choosing New Windows
- 3 Tips to Help You Budget for Your Next Exterior Home Renovation Project
- 4 Signs Your Vinyl Siding Might Be Taking on Water
- When to Request an Estimate for Exterior Work - February 26, 2020
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors - December 18, 2019
- Quality Exterior Systems Listed In Top 3 Window Companies In St. Catharines - December 5, 2019
- Can You Cover Existing Exteriors with New Siding? - June 9, 2019
- 3 Common Wintertime Problems Homeowners Have with Their Windows - February 7, 2019
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors - December 19, 2018
- Tired of Tiger Stripes on Your Eavestroughs? Learn How to Get Rid of Them and Keep Them Away for Good - October 17, 2018
- Tips for Eliminating Window Condensation - August 31, 2018
- How Quality Installs Doors [Video] - July 10, 2018
- Have High Winds Damaged Your Home? Here’s What You Need to Know about Inspecting It. - April 5, 2018