Can Three Men Hang from Your Eavestrough? [Video]
It sounds like a weird question, right? And for many homeowners, the answer is a confused no. That’s because many eavestroughs are fragile and easily damaged. They also clog up with debris in the fall, and the warp under the strain of snow and ice in the winter.
However, homeowners who have T-Rex gutter technology can actually answer yes to the question, “can three men hang from your eavestrough?” Not that we’re recommending you try it, of course!
The T-Rex continuous hanger, developed by Alu-Rex, fastens eavestroughs securely and keeps them from getting clogged by leaves and debris. It has no weak spots, making your gutters durable and strong all the way along.
Benefits of the T-Rex:
- Significantly reduces risk of warping and damage caused by snow and ice
- Extremely strong; no weak spots
- Sturdy enough to eliminate warping caused by ladders
- Protects eavestroughs from leaves, debris, snow, and ice
- Eliminates need to clean gutters
- Reduces water seepage into your roof and foundation
Alu-Rex is so confident in this product that they’re willing to hang three grown men from it. They also stand behind it with a 25 year warranty on material and performance and a 40 year clog-free warranty!
Let’s See These Men Hanging from the Eavestrough…
Check out the seriously strong T-Rex in this great video from Alu-Rex, where grown men dangle from the sturdy trough:
>> If you’re interested in installing the T-Rex on your home’s eavestroughs, get in touch with us for a free in-home estimate.
Serving homeowners in Niagara, St. Catharines, Hamilton, Burlington, and Oakville.
Like this? You might also like:
- Wooden Fence Inspiration for Your Summer Backyard Improvement Project
- 3 Tips for Designing Your Dream Deck
- Do You Know Your Rights when Signing with a Contractor in Ontario? [Video]
- 3 Common Wintertime Problems Homeowners Have with Their Windows - February 7, 2019
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors - December 19, 2018
- Tired of Tiger Stripes on Your Eavestroughs? Learn How to Get Rid of Them and Keep Them Away for Good - October 17, 2018
- Tips for Eliminating Window Condensation - August 31, 2018
- How Quality Installs Doors [Video] - July 10, 2018
- Have High Winds Damaged Your Home? Here’s What You Need to Know about Inspecting It. - April 5, 2018
- Your Guide to Budgeting for New Siding - April 4, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors! - December 21, 2017
- 4 Tips to Prepare Your Home for This Year’s Wild Winter Weather - December 12, 2017
- 5 Reasons Celect® Cellular Composite Siding Is the Right Choice for Your Home - October 24, 2017