Soffit, Fascia & Eavestroughs
We provide soffit, fascia, and eavestroughs to match your home’s style; serving St. Catharines, Niagara, Hamilton, and Burlington.
Soffits, fascia, and eavestroughs are important parts of your home’s exterior that shouldn’t be overlooked! They need to be kept in good condition, and should complement your siding (and the rest of your home’s style, too).
We offer experienced workmanship and high quality materials for your soffit, fascia, and eavestroughs.
Soffit & Fascia
Quality workmanship on your soffit and fascia is a must!
- Aluminum soffits: These soffits are heavy gauge. They are available either plain or vented, to meet the specific ventilation needs of your home. Proper ventilation will protect your home, your roof, and your rafters.
- Aluminum fascia: These fascia are heavy gauge, like our soffits. They will be custom-bent for your exact home so they will fit perfectly with your home’s soffit and structure.
Eavestroughs prevent water from damaging your home’s basement or foundation. We’ll help you keep them in good shape and clear of debris:
- Rainware eavestrough system: Our eavestroughs are built of aluminum – they’re resistant to corrosion, warping, rotting, and rusting.
- Range of options: Get eaves in sizes from 5” to 6” seamless, including the downpipe and any accessories. We have a variety of colours, so your troughs will match your home’s appearance.
- Alu-Rex gutter protection system: This “gutter guard” protects the trough from debris, like leaves and twigs. No more eavestrough cleaning needed!