Quality Exteriors Now Installs Celect® Cellular Composite Siding!
Royal® Building Products’ Celect® Cellular Composite Siding has only been on the market for about a year and a half, but it’s already making a name for itself among homeowners for its beauty, versatility, and durability.
We recently added Celect® Cellular Composite Siding to our siding offerings and look forward to sharing it with customers across Southern Ontario, from Oakville to St. Catharines and everywhere in between!
Why Choose Celect® Cellular Composite Siding for Your Home
Celect® Cellular Composite Siding is able to mimic the sought-after appearance of wood and is available in 15 different colours.
The interlocking joints, which are unique and proprietary to Royal® Building Products, guarantee a seamless finish with no visible nail heads or additional caulking.
Celect® Cellular Composite Siding’s gravity lock design is engineered to provide year-round resistance to buckling or waving, keeping boards secure and straight as they expand and contract with seasonal temperature changes. It’s even been tested to withstand hurricane-force winds in excess of 200km/h!
Celect® Cellular Composite Siding is also incredibly energy efficient, boasting R-values almost twice as high compared to wood or fiber cement.
One of the best things about Celect® Cellular Composite Siding is how easy it is to look after:
- It’s built to repel mildew, mould, and insects with no repainting or re-caulking required.
- The Kynar Aquatic® coating prevents fading caused by UV damage to keep colours vibrant.
Celect® Cellular Composite Siding also comes with a 25-year warranty on the finish.
These advantages and more make Celect® Cellular Composite Siding an exciting addition to our lineup. If you have questions or would like to discuss installing Celect® Cellular Composite Siding on your home, contact us today to schedule your free in-home consultation!
Like this? You might also like:
- Your 5 Step Guide to Choosing New Windows
- 3 Tips to Help You Budget for Your Next Exterior Home Renovation Project
- 4 Signs Your Vinyl Siding Might Be Taking on Water
- Have High Winds Damaged Your Home? Here’s What You Need to Know about Inspecting It. - April 5, 2018
- Your Guide to Budgeting for New Siding - April 4, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors! - December 21, 2017
- 4 Tips to Prepare Your Home for This Year’s Wild Winter Weather - December 12, 2017
- 5 Reasons Celect® Cellular Composite Siding Is the Right Choice for Your Home - October 24, 2017
- Quality Exteriors Now Installs Celect® Cellular Composite Siding! - October 12, 2017
- Your 5 Step Guide to Choosing New Windows - September 13, 2017
- 4 Signs Your Vinyl Siding Might Be Taking on Water - August 17, 2017
- 3 Tips to Help You Budget for Your Next Exterior Home Renovation Project - July 12, 2017
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Outdated Windows? - March 15, 2017