Do You Know How to Properly Maintain Your Siding? [Infographic]
You want your home’s siding to look attractive and well cared for – after all, it is often the aspect of your home that makes the first impression. We’ve all seen the difference between a home with maintained siding and a home with siding that is not looked after.
But siding maintenance doesn’t have to be onerous! With just three easy steps, you can keep your siding in good condition until it gets older and really needs some TLC.
A roofing and siding contractor in Illinois, Pro Home 1, has put together a great infographic that outlines the three steps for siding maintenance, and gives some good tips about specific types of siding:
*Please note that aluminum siding is no longer readily available, and existing aluminum siding options are very limited.
Whether you have vinyl siding, wood siding, or any other type, it’s important to give your siding regular care. That way, your siding will last longer and look better – and you’ll avoid missing issues that could turn into larger repair jobs in the future, like mold or gaps.
>> Quality Exteriors offers siding installation and repairs for a variety of siding types. Get a free in-home consultation from our specialists!
Serving homeowners in Niagara, St. Catharines, Hamilton, and Burlington.
Like this? You might also like:
- 10 Upkeep Tips for Low-Maintenance Composite Decks
- Can Three Men Hang from Your Eavestrough? [Video]
- Do You Know Your Rights when Signing with a Contractor in Ontario? [Video]
- When to Request an Estimate for Exterior Work - February 26, 2020
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors - December 18, 2019
- Quality Exteriors Listed In Top 3 Window Companies In St. Catharines - December 5, 2019