Do You Know How to Properly Maintain Your Siding? [Infographic]
You want your home’s siding to look attractive and well cared for – after all, it is often the aspect of your home that makes the first impression. We’ve all seen the difference between a home with maintained siding and a home with siding that is not looked after.
But siding maintenance doesn’t have to be onerous! With just three easy steps, you can keep your siding in good condition until it gets older and really needs some TLC.
A roofing and siding contractor in Illinois, Pro Home 1, has put together a great infographic that outlines the three steps for siding maintenance, and gives some good tips about specific types of siding:
*Please note that aluminum siding is no longer readily available, and existing aluminum siding options are very limited.
Whether you have vinyl siding, wood siding, or any other type, it’s important to give your siding regular care. That way, your siding will last longer and look better – and you’ll avoid missing issues that could turn into larger repair jobs in the future, like mold or gaps.
>> Quality Exterior Systems offers siding installation and repairs for a variety of siding types. Get a free in-home consultation from our specialists!
Serving homeowners in Niagara, St. Catharines, Hamilton, Burlington, and Oakville.
Like this? You might also like:
- 10 Upkeep Tips for Low-Maintenance Composite Decks
- Can Three Men Hang from Your Eavestrough? [Video]
- Do You Know Your Rights when Signing with a Contractor in Ontario? [Video]
- Can You Cover Existing Exteriors with New Siding? - June 9, 2019
- 3 Common Wintertime Problems Homeowners Have with Their Windows - February 7, 2019
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors - December 19, 2018
- Tired of Tiger Stripes on Your Eavestroughs? Learn How to Get Rid of Them and Keep Them Away for Good - October 17, 2018
- Tips for Eliminating Window Condensation - August 31, 2018
- How Quality Installs Doors [Video] - July 10, 2018
- Have High Winds Damaged Your Home? Here’s What You Need to Know about Inspecting It. - April 5, 2018
- Your Guide to Budgeting for New Siding - April 4, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors! - December 21, 2017
- 4 Tips to Prepare Your Home for This Year’s Wild Winter Weather - December 12, 2017