JOB ID : Administrative Assistant
This position is part time (25-30hrs/wk) with the potential for full time hours (40hrs/wk);
Office hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
The Administrative Assistant position is responsible for clerical duties, greeting and assisting clients in showroom. Client estimate request distribution to estimators and maintaining client record log. Position requires the right individual to work closely with the service department staff to record, organize and distribute client service calls. Answering a multi-line phone system and directing calls to appropriate staff, along with answering client questions and concerns. Accounts receivable, following up with clients following installations to schedule final job site inspections and collect payment for work performed. Checking various review based websites and following up with client comments.
- Proven working experience in front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Professional appearance
- Solid English communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Adaptable as position has potential to grow and evolve over time
- Diploma in office administration an asset Hourly wage will be based on experience $14-$16/hrPlease email resumes including a cover letter, or drop off resume in person Tuesdays & Thursdays in-between 9:00am-11:00am
17 Neilson St
St. Catharines, ON