Get up to $5,000 in Rebates When You Upgrade to ENERGY STAR®’s Most Efficient Windows through the Green Ontario Fund.
Protect your home from the outside elements and your wallet from high utility bills with high-energy-efficiency windows. With the Green Ontario Fund’s GreenON rebates, it’s even easier to make the switch! Contact Quality Exteriors today to find out how you can upgrade to high-performance, energy-efficient windows and take advantage of up to $5,000 in rebates!
Who Can Participate?
Ontario residents living in a detached, semi-detached, or townhome houses are eligible for GreenON Rebates. Renters need to have written permission from the owner or landlord.
What Is the GreenOn Rebate Program?
GreenON Rebates for Insulation and High-Performance Windows are available through the Green Ontario Fund and cover $500 per window up to $5,000 (or 10 windows):
- Windows must be on ENERGY STAR®’s Most Efficient 2018 models list, which recognizes high-performance products, with a U-factor at or below 1.4 W/m2•K or 0.25 Btu/h•ft.2•°F and rated for Climate Zone 3.
- Installations must replace an existing window, including the window frames as well as sashes and glass units. Windows that replace doors are not eligible.
- Bay or bow windows with more than one glass unit or other windows that have pillars (even if they aren’t load bearing) are only eligible for one rebate, as they qualify as one rough opening.
Your new windows must be purchased from and installed by an eligible contractor like Quality Exterior Systems.
How Does It Work?
At Quality Exteriors, we make upgrading your windows and taking advantage of GreenON’s rebate program simple and straightforward. We help you find the windows that will be right for your home and submit your rebate application on your behalf. After we’re finished installing your windows, all you need to do is submit your proof of purchase to the Green Ontario Fund, and you will receive your rebate cheque in the mail within approximately 8-12 weeks.
The Benefits of Choosing High-Performance, Energy-Efficient Windows
- Reduce your heating and cooling needs, increasing energy savings and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Eliminate drafts and condensation, problems that can plague older windows.
- Minimize outside noise transmission and interference.
- Improve your home’s resale value with new energy-efficient windows.