Protect Your Eavestroughs All Winter Long with Alu-Rex [Video]
Snow and ice can put a strain on your eavestroughs, causing them to become backed up and weighed down if they’re not regularly cleared.
Alu-Rex’s gutter protection systems provide continuous defence to proactively protect your eavestroughs all year – including throughout the winter – with built-in features like:
- Perforated aluminum guards (Alu-Perf and Roll-Back technologies) that ensure snow and ice remain on top, while water is able to drain normally.
- Waterproof construction to prevent rusting, cracking, warping, or chipping.
- T-Rex Continuous Hangers for end-to-end, uncompromised strength.
Check out this time-lapse video to see Alu-Rex’s year-round performance in action:
Do you want to learn more behind-the-scenes details about how the video was filmed? Click here to read more from Alu-Rex!
Do you want to learn more about installing an Alu-Rex gutter protection system on your home’s eavestroughs? Contact us to schedule a free in-home estimate.
Serving homeowners in St. Catharines, Niagara, Hamilton, Burlington, and Oakville.
Like this? You might also like:
- 3 Ways Ice Buildups Can Damage Your Eavestroughs
- Can Three Men Hang from Your Eavestrough? [Video]
- Understanding the Components of Your Eavestrough
- When to Request an Estimate for Exterior Work - February 26, 2020
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors - December 18, 2019
- Quality Exteriors Listed In Top 3 Window Companies In St. Catharines - December 5, 2019