Protect Your Eavestroughs All Winter Long with Alu-Rex [Video]
Snow and ice can put a strain on your eavestroughs, causing them to become backed up and weighed down if they’re not regularly cleared.
Alu-Rex’s gutter protection systems provide continuous defence to proactively protect your eavestroughs all year – including throughout the winter – with built-in features like:
- Perforated aluminum guards (Alu-Perf and Roll-Back technologies) that ensure snow and ice remain on top, while water is able to drain normally.
- Waterproof construction to prevent rusting, cracking, warping, or chipping.
- T-Rex Continuous Hangers for end-to-end, uncompromised strength.
Check out this time-lapse video to see Alu-Rex’s year-round performance in action:
Do you want to learn more behind-the-scenes details about how the video was filmed? Click here to read more from Alu-Rex!
Do you want to learn more about installing an Alu-Rex gutter protection system on your home’s eavestroughs? Contact us to schedule a free in-home estimate.
Like this? You might also like:
- 3 Ways Ice Buildups Can Damage Your Eavestroughs
- Can Three Men Hang from Your Eavestrough? [Video]
- Understanding the Components of Your Eavestrough
- 3 Common Wintertime Problems Homeowners Have with Their Windows - February 7, 2019
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors - December 19, 2018
- Tired of Tiger Stripes on Your Eavestroughs? Learn How to Get Rid of Them and Keep Them Away for Good - October 17, 2018
- Tips for Eliminating Window Condensation - August 31, 2018
- How Quality Installs Doors [Video] - July 10, 2018
- Have High Winds Damaged Your Home? Here’s What You Need to Know about Inspecting It. - April 5, 2018
- Your Guide to Budgeting for New Siding - April 4, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors! - December 21, 2017
- 4 Tips to Prepare Your Home for This Year’s Wild Winter Weather - December 12, 2017
- 5 Reasons Celect® Cellular Composite Siding Is the Right Choice for Your Home - October 24, 2017