Window Replacements and Repairs
Quality windows for residential homes in Hamilton, St. Catharines, Niagara, Burlington, and Oakville.
A home’s windows add character, light, and interest – and they play an important role in your home’s energy efficiency. Whether you want to update your home’s aesthetic, reduce outside noise levels, increase your home’s resale value, or boost its energy efficiency, Quality Exteriors & Custom Interiors can help. When we say we do windows, we mean it!
As a full service contractor, we have all of your window replacement needs covered. Count on us for:
- Impressive window design and selection: We start by discovering your preferences. Do you want a particular supplier? A specific look? A high energy rating? We have access to the finest window manufacturers in the industry, allowing us to present you with quality vinyl, aluminum, and hybrid window choices.
- Expert craftsmanship: After designing your replacement windows, our carpenters install them with pride and precision.
- A long-term warranty: We back our workmanship with a 5 year warranty, and the windows we install come with long-term manufacturers’ warranties ranging from 25 years to a lifetime.
- Complete satisfaction: We specialize in providing quality exteriors of the highest caliber, and that doesn’t happen by accident. We work hard to earn your trust and ensure that you are completely satisfied.
- Window repair: We also offer window repair services. Whether a window is broken, leaking, cracked, or otherwise damaged, we can help.
Our Window Replacement Process
- We offer a free, in-home consultation and a no obligation estimate. This estimate includes inspecting the area for rot or damaged concrete prior to installation, along with the removal and disposal of existing material.
- Our consultants help you select from a variety of windows styles and paint choices.
- After taking measurements and finalizing the order, it takes about 4-6 weeks for your windows to arrive. We will contact you to confirm the installation date.
- As well as installing your new windows, we properly insulate and trim the outside perimeter of the windows, and ensure that all interior trim is done to your specifications.
- We clean up the area when we are done.
Contact Quality Exteriors & Custom Interiors
Replacing the windows in your home with energy-efficient windows is an investment that ultimately pays for itself in reduced utility bills, increased comfort levels, and peace of mind. Our window consultants will be happy to discuss your project in greater detail, explain the options available to you, and share design ideas. Contact us today to schedule an in-home replacement window consultation.
We offer the best financing programs in the industry to help ease the financial strain of your home improvement project. Our commitment to customer service and integrity extends to our financing options, which are NOT “gimmicks” or credit card type programs.
- Checklist of Questions to Ask when Choosing a Home Contractor
- Tips to Choose a Reputable Home Improvement Contractor
- Do You Know Your Rights when Signing with a Contractor in Ontario? [Video]