12 Reasons Vinyl Siding Is Environmentally Friendly [Infographic]
Vinyl siding is the top exterior cladding choice in North America – and for good reason! It’s durable, enhances curb appeal, comes in a huge variety of styles and colours, and doesn’t require a lot of maintenance.
On top of these great benefits of vinyl siding, it’s also one of the most environmentally friendly types of exterior cladding material.
>> Quality Exterior Systems are experts at installing both horizontal vinyl siding and board & batten vinyl siding. Get in touch with us today to discuss your vision for your home.
Serving homeowners in St. Catharines, Burlington, Hamilton, Niagara, and Oakville.
Like this? You might also like:
- Why Quality Siding Is a Good Investment in Your Home
- Do You Know How to Properly Maintain Your Siding? [Infographic]
- Can Three Men Hang from Your Eavestrough? [Video]
- Quality Exteriors Now Installs Celect® Cellular Composite Siding! - October 12, 2017
- Your 5 Step Guide to Choosing New Windows - September 13, 2017
- 4 Signs Your Vinyl Siding Might Be Taking on Water - August 17, 2017
- 3 Tips to Help You Budget for Your Next Exterior Home Renovation Project - July 12, 2017
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Outdated Windows? - March 15, 2017
- Protect Your Eavestroughs All Winter Long with Alu-Rex [Video] - March 3, 2017
- The 3 Most Common Problems that Affect Your Siding in the Winter - February 13, 2017
- How You Can Stay Warm with Winter-Ready Windows - January 31, 2017
- 3 Ways Ice Buildups Can Damage Your Eavestroughs - January 17, 2017
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors! - December 21, 2016