Protect Your Eavestroughs All Winter Long with Alu-Rex [Video]
Snow and ice can put a strain on your eavestroughs, causing them to become backed up and weighed down if they’re not regularly cleared.
Alu-Rex’s gutter protection systems provide continuous defence to proactively protect your eavestroughs all year – including throughout the winter – with built-in features like:
- Perforated aluminum guards (Alu-Perf and Roll-Back technologies) that ensure snow and ice remain on top, while water is able to drain normally.
- Waterproof construction to prevent rusting, cracking, warping, or chipping.
- T-Rex Continuous Hangers for end-to-end, uncompromised strength.
Check out this time-lapse video to see Alu-Rex’s year-round performance in action:
Do you want to learn more behind-the-scenes details about how the video was filmed? Click here to read more from Alu-Rex!
Do you want to learn more about installing an Alu-Rex gutter protection system on your home’s eavestroughs? Contact us to schedule a free in-home estimate.
Like this? You might also like:
- 3 Ways Ice Buildups Can Damage Your Eavestroughs
- Can Three Men Hang from Your Eavestrough? [Video]
- Understanding the Components of Your Eavestrough
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Outdated Windows? - March 15, 2017
- Protect Your Eavestroughs All Winter Long with Alu-Rex [Video] - March 3, 2017
- The 3 Most Common Problems that Affect Your Siding in the Winter - February 13, 2017
- How You Can Stay Warm with Winter-Ready Windows - January 31, 2017
- 3 Ways Ice Buildups Can Damage Your Eavestroughs - January 17, 2017
- Merry Christmas from Quality Exteriors! - December 21, 2016
- Winter Is Coming: 5 Tips to Prepare Your Home - December 5, 2016
- 4 Reasons You Should Install Eavestrough Protection this Fall - November 8, 2016
- 3 Must-Read Tips for Cleaning Your Eavestroughs This Fall - October 26, 2016
- 5 Tips for Comparing Siding Estimates - September 28, 2016